This article is for the Readiband 4 (released 2015-2016)
Doesn't look like the Readiband you have?
1. Launch the Sync app
If you received an iPad in your shipment, the Sync app will already be downloaded. Tap to launch.
Sign in using the same credentials as app.fatiguescience.com
If you're using your own iPad:
First, find out if your iPad can run the Sync app. If it's compatible, follow the steps below.
- Tap Settings > iTunes & App Stores and log in with an Apple ID.
- Go to Settings > General then set Auto-Lock to Never, Restrictions to Off and disable the Lock/Unlock.
- Go to Settings > General > Date & Time to ensure the Time Zone is configured correctly and Set Automatically is enabled.
- Disable Touch ID & Passcode by going to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.If you don’t already have an Apple ID, visit support.apple.com/apple-id
- Access the App Store and search for Fatigue Science Sync app.
- Tap the app, and tap Get, then tap Install.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID password then wait for the app to install on your iPad.
2. Tap Actions next to a user's name, then tap Unpair
Looking to pair this band with another user? Here's how you do it.