Set up an iPad
If you're setting up your own iPad...
Start by making sure your iPad is compatible with the Sync app. Here's how.
- Tap Settings > iTunes & App Stores and log in with an Apple ID
If you don’t already have an Apple ID, visit Apple Support to set one up.
- Go to Settings > General then set Auto-Lock to Never, Restrictions to Off and disable the Lock/Unlock
- Go to Settings > General > Date & Time to ensure the Time Zone is configured correctly and Set Automatically is enabled
- Disable Touch ID & Passcode by going to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode
- Access the App Store and search for Fatigue Science Sync app
- Tap the app
- Tap Get on the right side of the screen, then tap Install
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID password
- Wait for the app to download and install on your iPad
- Log into the Sync app with the same credentials as you do for app.fatiguescience.com
If you've been loaned a Fatigue Science iPad...
Go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Enable Wi-Fi and find your network in the list below. Follow the prompts to set up your internet connection.
The Sync app is already downloaded for you. Tap the Sync app and log in with the same credentials as you do for app.fatiguescience.com